Thursday 12 May 2011

ISPS Handa Portugal Ladies Open


This week we are at the Campo Real Resort just off Lisbon's Silver Coast for the ISPS Handa Portugal Ladies Open. I have now completed two days of practice and I'm ready and looking forward to getting started tomorrow.

After a disappointing week in Turkey last week I have made the decision to change to a belly putter. After struggling with my putter for a while I feel that a complete change will give me something new to focus on and I believe it will be good for my game.

This weeks tournament is being used as a fundraiser for the Japanese Earthquake tragedy so hopefully the LET will help be able to raise a lot of money for a really good cause.

Check out http://www.ladieseuropeantour.com/ for Live Scoring this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment